If you’ve been eyeing that Live Casino tab at the top of your online casino home page but feel intimidated at the prospect of this new technology, we’re here to show you how simple live dealer games really are.
Live dealer casino games blend the best of both online and offline play by allowing you to come face to face, so to speak, with the dealer and other players without ever setting foot in a physical casino. Essentially, using state-of-the-art Microgaming technology, we bring the casino to you via live streaming video, interactive buttons and chat functionality.
We stream from a studio inside an actual casino – you’ll even be able to see other games in play in the background – hosted by a charming and professional croupier.
To take you through the process and introduce you to the live dealer casino game interface, we’ve created a step-by-step list to help you become a live dealer pro in no time.
1.First Download or Access the Flash Casino
Click on that shiny “Live Casino” tab at the top of the Spin Palace home screen and you will be taken to a new page. From there, you will be able to download the Microgaming live casino software used by Spin Palace. This comes as an .exe file that you will be prompted to run in order to install it. You will be given specific instructions to guide you through the download process.
Alternatively, if downloading software seems like too much of a hassle, you can get into the game faster by following the link to the Spin Palace flash casino.
2.Register a Real Spin Palace Account
Regardless of whether you go with the download or flash options, you will need to register a real Spin Palace account before you start playing. This will involve setting up a username and password for your protection.
3.Make Your First Deposit
Once you have a Spin Palace account, you will be able to make your first deposit – the online equivalent of buying chips from the cashier. There are several convenient deposit options available. After you have made your deposit, you will automatically be credited with a sizeable welcome bonus to boost your bankroll.
4.Choose Your Game and Dealer
From the live dealer landing page, you will be able to choose both your game and dealer of choice. Select the game by clicking on the white icons at the top of the page.
A number of screens will then appear below the icons, from which you can select a specific variety of your chosen game. For example, there are different blackjack tables available and some offer alternatives such as Blackjack Party. The same applies to roulette – where you may choose VIP roulette, French Roulette, or some other varietal – and baccarat.
You can also use this screen to select the live dealer who most strikes your fancy.
You’re now ready to enter the game. But, before you get started, you’ll want to familiarise yourself with the interface and game features available to you.
You’ll be presented with the live video feed of your chosen dealer at your selected table. Although the dealer and the table are real, they have certain special features to enable online play. So you’ll notice icons and buttons over the chips, cards and various points on the table layout. These are there to enable you to participate in the game as seamlessly as possible.
Here are a few pointers on using the live dealer interface:
- The “History” and “Full Screen” buttons are located in the top right-hand-side corner of the landing page screen. These enable you to view your game history and adjust the screen size respectively.
- Your history button will include the following information:
- Date of the session
- Game type
- Wager value
- Win/lose information (including the value of the payout)
- The balance of your Spin Palace account is displayed in white letters in the bottom left-hand-side of the landing page screen.
- Once you enter the game, four more symbols will appear in the top right-hand-side corner of your screen: Show Chat, Sound Off, Settings, and Help.
- With “Live Chat”, you can chat to the dealer and the rest of the table, whilst “Sound Off” mutes the casino sound.
- “Settings” allows you to alter several sub-options including General, Video, Sound, and Bet Behind.
- If you click on “Help”, a screen will appear to answer your questions with information on, among others, the game rule and objectives, error handing, shuffling, and even shortcut keys. You can also click on the name of the game in the top left-hand-side corner of the screen to view the game rules.
- In the bottom right-hand-side corner of the screen, you’ll see two more buttons: “+Table” and “Lobby”. “+Table” allows you to view your current table and the lobby at the same time, so you can play multiple games simultaneously.
In the bottom right-hand-side corner of the screen, you’ll see your balance as well as the size of your total bet, which you can adjust.